2 -14oz Cans of additive free full fat Coconut Milk ( I like Thai Kitchen)
1 pkg of Gelatin (or 2 tsp)
50 Billion unit of Probiotic Capsule
1 TBSP raw honey or maple syrup (optional)
1. Dissolve gelatin with ¼ cup of milk and set aside.
2. Heat the remaining coconut milk up over low heat until it’s 150F hot but not boiling.
3. Remove the heated coconut milk off the stove and mix the gelatin mixture and sugar into the hot coconut milk.
4. Let it cool until it’s about 100F degrees.
5. Add probiotic capsule. You must open the capsule and pour the probiotic into the warm coconut milk. Stir well.
6. Pour the coconut milk into a clean mini mason jars.
7.Cover with a lids and keep the coconut milk in oven with just the light on. his This enough heat to work.Leave it for 24 hours.
8. When the coconut milk is finished it will taste sour and the yogurt will be a little thick. Shake it first and place in refrigerator to cool for at least 4 hours it will set and thicken.
9. Store the yogurt in the refrigerator. It’ll be good for up to 2 weeks!
10. Add whatever suites your fancy and enjoy!