For the regular option
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 egg
- ½ tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons water
Cinnamon raisin option
- add the following to the regular option above
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 ½ tablespoons golden raisins
- Whisk together the dry ingredients in a small bowl.
- Add the remaining wet ingredients and whisk again until fully incorporated.
- Transfer the mixture into a greased microwave safe ramekin (I use a 3 ¾ round ramekin ).
- Microwave for 2 minutes.
- Remove from the ramekin, slice the muffin in half and toast for 2-3 minutes in a toaster oven.
- Serve with softened butter.
***Oven cooking option to cook is 350 for 15-20 minutes or until it feels done