1/3 cup coconut flour
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp sea salt
1 ripe banana
1 tsp pure vanilla
1/4 cup honey
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. In a large bowl combine all dry ingredients amx mix together making sure to blend all the lumps out.
3. Mash the banana
4. In another bowl combine the mashed banana and rest of wet ingredients. Mix until well blended.
5. Mix together wet and dry ingredients until well blended.
5. Line a cookie sheet with parchment and using a cookie scoop place the mixture on the sheet. Should make 15 or so brownies.
6. If using walnuts place a few on top of each mound.
7. Place in oven and bake for 15 minutes.