1lb ground pork
2 cups diced onion
2 cups diced red pepper
4 cups diced portabello mushrooms
2 cups diced apples
1/2 cup cranberries
1 cup chopped pecans
2 tbsp coconut flour
4 tbsp poultry seasoning
1/4 of stock or water
1 tbsp Coconut oil
Sea salt to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. In a large skillet add 1 tbsp of coconut oil and fry pork until browned.
3. Remove pork and drain fat, then place in a large bowl.
4. Add 1 tbsp of coconut oil to pan and cook onions and red peppers for 4 minutes. When done place in large bowl with pork.
5. Add 1 tbsp of coconut oil to pan and add mushrooms. Cook for 5 minutes and then add to pork mixture.
6. Add apples, cranberries, pecans, eggs, coconut flour, poultry seasoning, sea salt and water or stock to the pork mixture and mix well.
7. Place in an oven safe dish with cover and cook for one hour.
8. Take out of oven and give one final stir let sit 10 minutes.