Skip to content
- 3 chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1 cup of coconut cream (skim from the top of 1 refrigerated can )
- 1 cup chicken or bone broth
- 2 cup diced carrots
- 1 cup sliced red pepper
- 1/2 cup bamboo shoots
- 1½ tablespoon green curry paste
- 1/2 lime
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- salt to taste
- Garnish with Cilantro
- Saute the chicken in the coconut oil in a medium-sized saucepan.
- When the outside of the chicken has all turned white, add in the coconut cream and the broth and mix well.
- Add in the carrots, red pepper and bamboo shoots.
- Add in the curry paste.
- Cook on medium heat with the lid on for 40 minutes (stirring occasionally).
- Add in the minced garlic and squeeze the lime and place in soup, salt to taste. Cook for another 5 minutes and serve.