- 1/2 c Coconut Flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 6 Large eggs
- 3 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1/2 Tsp salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 c Coconut oil melted and cooled
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease 8″ cake pan with coconut oil or lard.
Combine Coconut flour and baking powder
- Whisk together eggs, coconut oil, maple syrup, salt, and vanilla until frothy.
Add coconut flour into mixture and stir until smooth.
- Pour into pan and bake 25-30 minutes or until golden and tester inserted into middle comes out clean.
- Cools 5 min and turn out on cooling rack.
- You can top with whipped coconut cream and toasted coconut.
You can also pour into muffin pans and make fruit or nut muffins. Experiment and have fun!