- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/4 cup white onion, finely diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 6 eggs
- 1 Tablespoon water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper (or to taste)
- Non-stick coconut spray oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a saute pan, heat coconut oil. Add onion and peppers and cook for about 2 minutes or until softened. Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Remove from heat.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs and water. Season with salt and pepper. Add the veggie mixture and stir until well combined.
- In a regular muffin pan, spray with non-stick coconut spray oil. Evenly distribute the egg mixture into each muffin tin, filling them up 3/4 of the way full. You should get 8 muffins total.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until the muffins have turned light golden brown around the edges.
- Serve immediately or store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator. To reheat, stick in the microwave for about 20-30 seconds.