- 2‐4 cups frozen pineapple or your choice of frozen fruit
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 lime, juiced
- Place frozen pineapple and coconut milk in a strong blender or food processor and pulse until combined, scraping down as needed.
- Pour in pineapple and lime juices and blend to combine.
- If mixture is too creamy, add more frozen pineapple; if too thick, add more coconut milk.
- Eat immediately as soft serve. You can freeze for later but it does freeze solid, I warm mine in the microwave to re soften. You can also make great Popsicles if you have a mold.