Do you want to have your article or blog post featured by us? Green Grass Grove is always accepting guest posts from writers who would like to share their knowledge & experience and/or get their name out there through our platform. It is a win-win situation for all of us as we grow together!
Whether you would wish to submit a simple DIY article or a full (almost-book-like-size) post, submit ideas relating to what we do, graphics or pictures, start the process by submitting your post below. We will be more than glad to help and possibly, work with you.
Before you can type out your first article/post, Green Grass Grove accepts content that meets the following technical specifications:
- The content you submit should not be less than 1000 words. However, provided it is top-quality and valuable, you can still send it in (if it’s less than a 1000 words) so we can advise and/or more content. We endeavor to help you grow while putting top-quality blog posts and articles for our readers.
- Your contribution will have a by-line bearing your name, graphics/images and links to your website and/or email.
- Greengrassgrove.com reserves the right to edit the content you submit to us. It is because we premise our quality on value addition to readers, readability, prolific grammar and correct spelling.
- We also reserve the right to reproduce your content through printing and sharing in any format ideal to us. However, links and attributions will remain if and when necessary.
- Make sure to send your copies to contain images with a size not less than 72pi (website) and 200pi publication. The preferred format for photographs is JPEG and PDF for graphics.
Do you have any questions, comments, concerns regarding our blog post/article submission guidelines? Please feel free to let us know by sending an inquiry via the help center at https://www.greengrassgrove.com/help/.
We’ve got a few more details for you! We want our contributors to be part of our homestead family! So on top of paying you for your work, we also want to create a place where homesteaders can share their creations and stories with others!
All guest post contributors will get their own author page where you can link back to any of your own sites. (This is a great place to showcase an Etsy account, or just let your readers know how awesome you are!)