Choose From The Following 3 Options
WE TAKE BIO-SECURITY VERY SERIOUSLY
Vehicles, People, Animals, & Equipment Can Carry Diseases, Weeds, & Pests!
In order to comply with the Bio-Security & Safety Procedures of Green Grass Grove, all individuals who wish to visit the farm or stay at 3G-Camping Retreat campsites should register and check-in with GGG at least 24-hours prior to their scheduled arrival date for smoothest process of being granted access to our Private Property. Visitors are considered every guest that is NOT CAMPING (Campers Click Here) at Green Grass Grove, please follow these procedures:
- Start Here – GreenGrassGrove.com/new/Visit (You Are Here)
- Click on the green “Request A Visit” button displayed below.
- Complete the form and submit the request.
- For Order Pickups, you are all set and we will have your order ready at your designated time, please remember to check your e-mail.
- For Visit The Farm Requests, please complete steps 4 – 6 as instructed.
- You will then receive an appointment code that is needed when you sign the Visitor Bio-Security Registry.
- Once you have the code, you may then complete the Visitor Bio-Security Log form.
- Complete and submit that form at least 24 Hours in advance from the date of your arrival.
Select From The Following 3 Options:
We take bio-security seriously on our farm in order to reduce the risk of infectious diseases being carried onto our property. This means taking precautions with visitors, animals, equipment, and vehicles that come onto the farm. We ask that visitors follow bio-security protocols such as not entering areas where animals are kept, not bringing food or drink into animal areas, and disinfecting their hands and clothing before coming onto the farm.
GREEN GRASS GROVE: VISITOR BIO-SECURITY LOG
PLEASE DO NOT USE FOR THE FOLLOWING FORM FOR: ORDER PICKUPS or CAMPING/CAMPERS!
NOTE: Please complete the following form only if you have been granted access and/or have an appointment already scheduled.